Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Guys-Now that Valentines Day is Over, Did you Fail?

I was talking to one of my clients this week who is a male! He and his wife are clients and have been dear friends for a long time! He is the ultimate example of a romantic husband and I have begged them to do seminars! I love what he said and he gave me permission to share it! Men have 5 Chances for failure each year! These are the 5- 1. Valentines Day 2. Birthday 3. Mothers Day 4. Anniversary 5. Christmas
Don't believe your wife when she says, "Honey, you don't need to buy me anything for Valentines Day!" Or " Don't worry Honey we really don't have the money! How many of us have said this to our husbands? But deep down in your heart when there is no gift there you have a little bit of disappointment! I know that for myself, it doesn't take much to make me happy! I think about when we were younger and we would go to the mall and I would say, " Oh I love that! " then my birthday would be coming and my husband would say, " What do you want for your birthday? " and I would have just shown him 3 items at the mall that I would love to have!
One time Ronnie came in with a single rose and I loved that! It was so special! Trust me you don't have to spend a fortune! But what I am saying is do something! When Ronnie does things that I'm not happy with for instance burping, I say to him, " If I was your girlfriend would you be doing that?" Lol Just because your wife is not your mother doesn't mean you don't get have to get her a gift! Remember we grew up watching fairy tales, and women love it when our man comes up with a special surprise on his own, whether it's diamonds, candy whatever it is! Try not to fail the rest of this year and see what happens to spice up your romance in your relationship! If you do not have the money to even buy a single rose then fix her a bubble bath and give her a massage! It's still special attention on a special day! You just do it and see what happens!

1 comment:

  1. I'm here to let the whole world know how i got my husband back through the help of a spell caster called Dr. Ekpen Temple, it all started one morning when my husband and I have an argument and he angrily left and said to me that he is no longer coming back to me, at first i thought it was a normal joke, two weeks passed i did hear from him until it became 1 year i still did not hear from him it was then i started looking for how i can get him back (because i love him so much that i don't want to loss him for someone else) is was then i heard about Dr. Ekpen Temple the spell caster on the internet on how he has help so many people in there are relationship so i contacted him, to cut the long story short my husband came back to me and we celebrated the last Christmas and New year together. you can contact Dr. Ekpen Temple on: (((EKPENTEMPLE@gmail. com))) or you can call him on +2347050270218 for help today.

    ReplyDelete